Used Cooking Oil Removal
Ohio Processing and Recycling is your one-stop service for all things UCO!
Used cooking oil can be dirty, messy, unsightly, and a downright pain to address, especially in industries that use cooking oil frequently. That’s why OPR provides services for all phases of used oil, from our scheduled container collection service to transporting wastewater with used cooking oil by-products that are able to be recycled.
Our used cooking oil removal service is guaranteed to be reliable and clean with our no-spill removal processes. The methods we use for removing oil from your UCO collection container is spill-proof so that your container stays clean, up to code, and ready for your use at all times!
How Our Used Cooking Oil Removal Service Works
When you employ our used cooking oil removal service, we’ll get to work making sure you have what you need for clean, painless oil removals.
Our technicians will install a UCO container in your business in whatever size is necessary for weekly removal, which means that you do not need to contact us for UCO removal! Our team will be in-touch with you in case your requirements change; if your business needs our removal team to come out earlier than expected, we’ll be there for you! Our processes are meant to take the removal responsibility out of your hands as much as possible, but we’re always just a call away.
Some of the benefits of our service include:
- We offer free delivery of your container.
- Our removal service is on a schedule that works for you.
- Our friendly, uniformed technicians are always on-time and reliable.
- You’ll have access to experts that keep your collection container properly maintained and clean.
- We will visit periodically to ensure you’re satisfied and remain on-call in case of emergencies.
- Our OPR team is flexible and prepared to work with you if your removal requirements change abruptly.
Why You Should Use a Recycling Service to Remove Your Used Cooking Oil
Used cooking oil, or “UCO,” is a by-product of food processing plants, restaurants, and other hospitality businesses across the US. When UCO is properly recycled, there are several uses for it, including (but not limited to):
- Animal feed
- Steel coolants